- Philadelphia International Airport PHL (1 hour north)
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood BWI (1 hour 7 minutes South)
Closest Train Stations
- Perryville MD (27 minutes by car)
- Aberdeen Station (35 minutes by car)
- Newark DE (35 minutes by car)
From the South
Take I-95 North
Take exit 100 for MD-272
Turn right off the ramp to follow MD-272 South for 9 miles.
During this time, 272 south becomes Main St through the town of North East and then becomes Turkey Point Road, but you will just stay straight the whole time.
Sandy Hill Camp will be on your left at 3380 Turkey Point Road.
From the North
Take I-95 South through NJ and through DE
Take Exit 109A – the first exit in Maryland (right after the toll at the DE/MD border)
Follow MD 279 South toward Elkton for about 4 miles
Turn right onto US-40 West
Make an immediate left onto Old Elk Neck Rd and follow for 8.6 miles
Make a sharp left onto MD-272 S, also known as Turkey Point Road
Sandy Hill Camp will be on your left in one mile (3380 Turkey Point Road)